1. What is the 28 Day Challenge?
- The 28 Day Challenge is an all-inclusive program that helps give you the jump-start you need to lose pounds and tone up and get stronger. Clients will also receive a complete nutritional plan to help maximize your workout results and fuel your body towards your goals.
2. When does the 28 Day Challenge Start?
- This special program officially starts on Monday so claim your spotn right now!
3. Do the training sessions take place inside or outside?
- The SHAPE Training sessions take place inside JT Trainings 6000 square foot climate controlled facility that is centrally located at 2122 East 4th Street, Sioux City, IA 51101.
- Our modern facility has padded artificial turf for speed, power and agility training as well as rubberized flooring throughout to reduce impact and ease on joints while training.
- We have tons of equipment to make our training results driven, functional and fun including - dumbbells, kettlebells, barbells and plates, multi-functional and planar cable machines, sledge hammers, tires, medicine balls, straps, slam balls, air runners, sprint cycles, sleds, stability balls, core balls, most hammers, bungees, bands, jump ropes, hurdles, boxes, cones, etc...
- We work daily on balance, speed, strength, power, coordination, vertical jump, fat loss, metabolics, etc...along with form and technique for all exercises.
4. Are the session’s groups or individual?
- The SHAPE Training sessions are in groups where we have fun challenging each other daily as well as hold each other accountable.
- You will be directed and shown exactly what exercises to do daily as our Personal Trainers take you through every step and rep of the program. The 'hardest' part is walking through the door.
- Every single day is a new workout at JT TRAINING that will change and improve you, regardless of your starting point.
5. Would you say this is a modifiable routine for someone with arthritis?
- The workouts are modified for everyone’s fitness level and would definitely work for someone with arthritis! Within the program we are able to adjust to accommodate a wide range of variables and we currently have junior high and high school and college aged athletes training right alongside people that are desiring to lose weight and tone up as well as those that have had back surgeries, total hip replacements, plantar fasciitis, severely overweight, those with MS, etc… When designing the programs there are always alternatives prepared for advanced athletes as well as those with limitations so everyone is able to push at their required and desired level!
6. What time are the SHAPE Training sessions?
- There are multiple sessions throughout the day to accommodate your busy schedule and you get access to ALL of them:
- Mon - 5:30 am, 6:00 am, 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Tues - 5:30 am, 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Wed - 5:30 am, 6:00 am, 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Thurs - 5:30 am, 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Fri - 5:30 am, 6:00 am, 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Sat - 8:00 am and 8:30 am
7. Can you give me a basic idea of what the workouts consist of and how long they take?
- SHAPE Training focuses on burning the maximum amount of fat and calories through resistance training and high intensity metabolic bursts. Through this type of training, the body is put into an after burn, which means your body continues to burn fat throughout the day and beyond. Workouts last exactly 30 minutes for each training session as I know you have a busy lifestyle and do not have hours a day to spend training but want awesome results. Two of rules at JT TRAINING:
- #1 If it hurts, do Not do it!
- #2 If you have questions ASK! Our Personal Trainers modify as needed for you and push you at the required level to get to YOUR goals, not someone else's goals.
8. What if you have never done a training session before or have not exercised in a long time. Do the SHAPE Training Sessions allow people to go at their own pace?
- Our SHAPE Training sessions are tailored to everyone no matter the current fitness level! Exercises, weights, and implements utilized can be intensified and increased for the more advanced members or ones that want to be challenged; whereas the same exercises, weights, and implements can be decreased depending on the fitness level of the individual. All of our clients know that if they need a break to take it, but to maximize their weight loss and toning goals they must continue to challenge their bodies. Our Personal Trainers give alternatives immediately on the spot if needed and are very picky when it comes to performing the exercise correctly as we want to make you better, not allow you to injure yourself!
9. Is this a male and female training session?
- The SHAPE Training sessions accommodate both male and female participants.
10. Do you accommodate people with health issues (i.e., back --pinched nerve in leg)?
- Exercises, weights, and implements used can be intensified and increased for the more advanced members or ones that want to be challenged. Where as the same exercises, weights, and implements can be decreased depending on the fitness level of the individual. So in other words, yes everyone is accommodated and challenged based upon their individual levels. Our Personal Trainers can give alternatives immediately on the spot if needed and are very pick when it comes to performing the exercise correctly as we want to make you better, not allow you to injure yourself!
11. I would like to buy one for my son/daughter under 18, is there an age limit?
- There is no age limit, however it is up to the owner's discretion as to how young each SHAPE Training member can be to participate. We state that participants must be able to follow directions for their safety and the safety of those training with them.
- A completed Questionnaire and Waiver is also required and if a minor must be completed by the parent or guardian.
- Our youngest client trained is 4 yrs of age and oldest is 107 yrs of age.
12. Can I purchase more than one 28 Day Challenge?
- Yes, you can buy more than one and give them as gifts. However, you can only redeem one program per person.
13. What if I do not live within driving distance of JT TRAINING?
- No problem. We simply design workouts for you to do in the comfort and privacy of your own home by taking advantage of our Online Training instead of face-to-face training!
14. How much does it cost?
- The complete program is normally $299 but claim yours today for only $159 for the entire challenge and this includes everything described throughout this web site. CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP NOW! Remember there are limited spots!
15. How do I sign up?
- Simply CLICK HERE to signup for the program or click the red/blue boxes throughout this page to claim yours.
- If you prefer to pay with cash or check contact Jay Todd (Owner of JT TRAINING) at 712-259-0504 (Text or call) and schedule your appointment to get set up!
16. What happens after I sign up?
- You will receive an email or text after signing up. You will be required to complete a Questionnaire and Waiver and then schedule a time to complete your initial assessments.
- These assessments consist of things like weight, bodyfat%, height, pictures, and a series of questions to learn about you and your goals.
- I personally block out 30 minutes of time for each assessment so we can be thorough when evaluating your nutrition, goals, prior experience and questions you may have.
- If signing up with friends or family members we can do your assessments simultaneously if all parties involved agree.
- We will also get you added to all of our Success Tools to ensure you get maximal RESULTS and are held accountable and motivated!
- Then you get in and train with our Personal Trainers using the SHAPE Training Schedule as many times as possible over the 28 day challenge.
- At the end of the challenge, we will schedule another round of assessments to obtain all of your awesome changes to your body.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the 28 Day Challenge and getting your RESULTS and into the best SHAPE of your life!
As always, let me know should you have questions and we want to C U in SHAPE!
- Jay Todd
Owner of JT TRAINING