Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the Jan BURN2EARN Challenge?
- Our JANUARY BUNR2EARN CHALLENGE is a fun challenge and a great way to start the new year off right! This program helps give people the quick jump-start they need to shed those last few pounds or burn off the first few pounds and began their Healthy Lifestyle with the new year. Clients will also receive a nutrition plan to help maximize their workout results. The January BURN2EARN Challenge leverages JT Training’s unique workout regimen that combines all aspects of training (Strength, Cardio, Power, Balance, Coordination, Flexibility, Speed & Metabolic Blasts to burn fat the quickest way possible) into fun 30 min training sessions.
2. How long does the Jan BURN2EARN Challenge last?
- Then JANUARY BUNR2EARN CHALLENGE lasts the entire month of January! But if signing up early you earn FREE BONUS Training days between now and Jan 1st!
3. Where do I train at?
- The in-person SHAPE Training sessions take place inside JT Training's over 6000 square foot climate controlled facility that is centrally located at 2122 4th Street, Sioux City, IA 51101. The modern facility has padded artificial turf for speed, power and agility training as well as rubberized flooring throughout to reduce impact and ease on joints while training. If choosing to signup and train at home we will accommodate you with workouts that can be completed at home with minimal or no equipment as well.
4. Are the session’s groups or individual?
- The SHAPE Training sessions are in groups where we have fun challenging each other daily as well as hold each other accountable. You will be taught and motivated on exactly what to do as our Personal Trainers take you through every step of the program. For the At-Home Program you will be provided videos that teach you how to do every rep and no equipment is required other than your body weight.
5. Would you say this is a modifiable routine for someone with arthritis?
- The workouts are modified for everyone’s fitness level and would definitely work for someone with arthritis! Within the program we are able to adjust to accommodate a wide range of variables and we currently have junior high and high school and college aged athletes training right alongside people that are desiring to lose weight and tone up as well as those that have had back surgeries, total hip replacements, plantar fasciitis, severely overweight, those with MS, etc…when designing the programs there are always alternatives prepared for advanced athletes as well as those with limitations so everyone is able to push at their required and desired training level!
6. What time are the in-person SHAPE Training sessions?
- There are multiple sessions throughout the day to accommodate your busy schedule:
Mon - 5:30 am, 6:00 am, 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm
Tues - 5:30 am, 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm
Wed - 5:30 am, 6:00 am, 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm
Thurs - 5:30 am, 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm,
Fri - 5:30 am, 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm
Sat - 8:00 am and 8:30 am
7. Can you give me a basic idea of what the workouts consist of and how long they take?
- SHAPE Training focuses on burning the maximum amount of fat and calories through resistance training and what we refer to as metabolic bursts. Through this type of training, the body is put into an after burn, which means your body continues to burn fat throughout the day following your workout. Workouts last exactly 30 minutes for each training session as I know you have a busy lifestyle and do not have hours a day to spend training.
8. What if you have never done a training session before or have not exercised in a long time. Does JT TRAINING allow people to go at their own pace?
- Our SHAPE Training sessions are tailored to everyone no matter the fitness level! Exercises, weights, and implements utilized can be intensified and increased for the more advanced members or ones that want to be challenged; whereas the same exercises, weights, and implements can be decreased depending on the fitness level of the individual. All of our clients know that if they need a break to take it but to maximize their weight loss and toning goals they must continue to challenge their bodies. All of our Personal Trainers can give alternatives immediately on the spot if needed and are very picky when it comes to performing the exercise correctly as we want to make you better, not allow you to injure yourself!
9. Is this a male and female training session?
- The SHAPE Training sessions accommodate both male and female participants.
10. I would like to buy one for my son/daughter under 18, is there an age limit?
- There is no age limit, however it is up to the owner's discretion as to how young each SHAPE Training member can be to participate. A completed waiver is also required and if a minor, the waiver must be completed by the parent or guardian.
11. Can I purchase more than one January BURN2EARN Challenge?
- You can buy more than one and give them as gifts. However, you can only redeem one program per person and this offer is for new clients to JT TRAINING or those that have not trained with us within the past 3 months.
12. What if I do not live within driving distance of JT TRAINING?
- No problem. This simply means that you will utilize the At-Home version of the program where we design your workouts for the next two weeks for you to do in the comfort and privacy of your own home by taking advantage of our Online Training instead of face-to-face training! To be eligible for the prizes you will be required to do a pre and post assessment at JT TRAINING.
13. What if I am already a member of the JT TRAINING SHAPE Family, can I still participate?
- Absolutley! Congratulations and thank you for being a huge part of the JT TRAINING Family! Any full time SHAPE Training member can join and enter the January BURN2EARN Challenge for only $25 (if bringing in cash as I intend to hand it back to you when you get your RESULTS) or $35 using the link below.
- YOU also will have the ability to earn $1/pound lost and $2/BodyFat % lost in January plus the $50 cash prize and the month of free training in February.
- CLICK THE YELLOW SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO SIGNUP ONLINE PAYING $35 or bring Jay $25 cash (preferablly with some One Dollar Bills Included as I plan on handing them back to you when you get your Jan Results!!!)
- ALSO, any current member of the SHAPE Family that refers a new client to this challenge gets into the challenge for FREE! Who do you know that needs to train with JT TRAINING (#1 for several reasons including our RESULTS) to achieve their fitness goals?